Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pre-Nuptuals Shredding

My homie Adam Burgess is getting married this weekend but came in town a day early for a family affair and to get in some skating on his old home turf with his co-pilot Scotty Conley.

Photobucket
First stop, Busch Ledge

Photobucket
Before we started skating Body had to check the trash can for scrap metal

Photobucket
Photobucket
Worked out the kinks...

Photobucket
Then the shredding started! Hot foot Body!

Photobucket
Adam filmed Body's hot foot ledge combo with his digi cam

Photobucket
Before I learned any Rastafarian slang Adam would use it on iChat and I would just have to go "Uh, totally, yeah, Jah, tight" Thankfully I'm a little more cultured on the backside of 2009

Photobucket
He looks determined without being ruthless

Photobucket
Adam banged out about 5 tricks in 30 minutes on the well-worn Busch ledge

Body also got a cool super long 50-50 but it's an 18 or 19 frame sequence and I need to do more work on it. I may save it for something, actually

Photobucket

On the way back to my house...
Photobucket
Adam spotted a little guard rail gap he'd sussed out at 17 years ol to ollie but didn't have it in him then. 10 years later it's a new life he leads and he ollied it 3rd try

Photobucket
Booyakasha!

Adam and Theresa, live long, happy lives. Congratulations!

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.