Monday, March 23, 2009

Ayo for Kayo

Okay, firstly, I worked a booth for Fuel TV this weekend so I barely shot any photos. Half of them got deleted and the other half are at fuel.tv. Big shouts to Carleton Curtis and YuLin Olliver for the opportunity and I'll see you all soon. That's my roundabout excuse for no Tampa Pro post.

The day after, Kayo Corp and friends at Westside! I'm embarrassed to say that despite being friends with John Montessi for years I've never made it way out to Westside. Glad I changed that today.

Photobucket
Skate Mom!

Photobucket
Met Jake Mednik, no stranger to this blog, at the shop right before the big timers pulled up. I was really hyped to see Justin Williams hanging out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel like a paparazzi right now.

Photobucket
Product placement.

Photobucket
I think this could be considered the visual version of "industry drama". But in reality I just caught both of them at weird facial expressions.

Photobucket
Epic heart bruise. John was skating the Team Manager/Industry Dude contest and got served up.

Photobucket
Thanks bros.

More photos at fuel.tv, westsideskateshop.com and thekayocorp.com.

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.