Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Funancial Endeavors.

I've been putting a lot of work into a few commercial projects lately and I'm still getting out and shooting skating, but it's a lot more calculated now. These photos are pretty much as non-calculated as possible. We all happened to be at the skatepark at the same time and decided to shoot a little. Just like when I was 16.

So I messed around with Brad and James at the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Strictly warm up shots. That's why they suck so bad. I was getting my settings right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hyper-Bonk. This was landed, for real.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then things got a little more interesting.

Photobucket

Still cooler than Quarterpipe flyouts.

*I re-edited these photos because I went crazy with the highlights the first round.

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.