Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Trifeturn To Arms.

Photobucket
The dog wasn't thrilled when I left. He was even less thrilled when he realized he had to stay in a kennel.

Photobucket
I like to get a certain amount of black entertainment in my day. Since I was running around getting ready to leave at a reasonable hour so I had to settle for a few minutes of Bruce Bruce.

Photobucket
Finally met 'Bama. He front blunted the rail. I really like the photo actually. Thanks for asking 'Bama.

Photobucket
Jack wanted to get a Boneless photo in the Bro Bowl.

Photobucket
This was serious. Result: Fail.

Photobucket
Deafeated while not deterred we tried a new spot. I don't know where it is, don't ask.

Photobucket
Jereme holds it down.

Photobucket
Getting warmer.

Photobucket
Ouch.

Photobucket
It was a serious bummer Bristol is out with an ankle injury. So we shot this since he couldn't come skating.

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.