Sunday, September 13, 2009

Burning The Wick

Returned to "Wick City", or Clearwater for the less hood readers of my blog, to see what's good with the natural quarterpipe spot.

Photobucket
Since my equipment was acting badly last time, I had a score to settle. Did it with a posse this time too

Photobucket
Frank's homie T-Ray got it going pretty quickly. Sorry I cut your hand off, but this was my first shot of the session

Photobucket
But the bushes were right in my angle. Frank and I used our good ol' boy upbringings to good use and bushwhacked that bush right on down

Photobucket
John Reece, working it out. He killed it

Photobucket
The young bucks filmed 2nd angles. Footy check

Photobucket
Then we focused our attention to the other trannies at the spot

Photobucket
But the sun showers were blowing it for us. John went to work

Photobucket
Wanted to go 2 for 2, but the humidy was too much

Photobucket
Photobucket
Posse deep

Photobucket
Yeah, Tall Tee

Thanks, Gator homies

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.