Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Days

Labor Day meant I was off work from both of my jobs. It also meant a lot of the businesses usually not too hyped on skating going down on their property were closed, with its employees at cookouts and unconcerned with what we were up to. I like that.

Photobucket
Back smith

Photobucket
Gator Board Shop video out November 2009

Photobucket
John Reece, noseslide

Photobucket
Hamming it up

Photobucket
In bloom

Photobucket
John Reece, kickflip noseslide

Photobucket
This old spot

Photobucket
Too bad this is all we got

Photobucket
Because we got kicked out right after. Security guards take photos of you at the Convention Center now! Looks like I need a Halloween mask next time I go

Photobucket
No land front salad, which is a bummer

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'd like to say this is the part of the session where Frank got the eye of the tiger or something and totally landed that front salad down the rail. I'd like to say that...

Photobucket
Ended the day at University of Tampa. Luis killed it

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.