Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost There

Here's a blog of bails. I know, this is pretty whatev's in the content department but it's photos of two of Tampa's most stylish and I think you'll enjoy it either way.

Photobucket
When Chris Jata told me he wanted to go street skate and shoot photos the other day I was floored. He's not exactly known for shooting photos and filming

Photobucket
Famous spot. He ollied it pretty quick but considering Lenoce and Ellington have both done amazing tricks at this spot he did this strictly as a warm-up

Photobucket
PJ, fresh off his Game of SKATE win, came with a Switch Flip in mind

Photobucket
While Jata wanted a Front Heel on it

Photobucket
Man, almost

Photobucket
I really, really wish this was a make

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.