Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hesh-Lite

Got heshy in the bowl after work the other day with Jacob Krajewski. We shot some photos for Ian Gow's upcoming and untitled 'zine.

Photobucket
I now call Ian "J. Jonah Jameson", who was the Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Bugle, the Newspaper from Spider Man. It's surprising how easily he's slid into the Editor-In-Chief position, really.

"Steve, I want a photo of Jacob for the 'zine." He'll state.
"Definitely. I'm down. Do you have an idea of what you want?"
"Yeah, like, something gnarly in the bowl, but like, whatever he wants to do, I don't care,"
"Umm, okay. I'll shoot that after work."

Ironically, that's not nearly the vaguest photo idea description I've ever gotten

Photobucket
Went a little weird with te flash first thing in the session. I need to turn it down

Photobucket
Ian is injured way too much but he was feeling jazzy. Backside noseblunt stall no land on my board

Photobucket
Artsy

Photobucket
Get loose

Photobucket
Stay loose. Switch feeble

Photobucket
Dylan Perry couldn't resist getting in on the sesh

Photobucket
Yeah, Jacob

Keep an eye out for Ian's 'zine

No comments:

Profile.

My photo
Photographer, Skateboarder, Nerd.